We started this journey many years ago, knowing that our daughter was waiting for us somewhere in China. That journey began in 2004, but after a setback healthwise, we had to pull out, thinking our hopes were dashed forever. Then in late 2005, with renewed purpose and strength we again began the process of our adoption. We were logged into China March 28th, 2006, and were matched with our Dear Daughter, October 13th, 2009. GOTCHA 12/14/09 Forever Ours 12/15/09





I found this Samoyed to be so beautiful, but my heart stopped beating when I looked down and was that he was shackled to this exhibit..... I stood there getting so angry, and then my friend started talking to me about the same thing..... NO folks, he's not shackled at all..... THANK GOODNESS....... he was up there all on his own....... right before my eyes, he got up, moved and stretched........ ah, that's better !This is how he looked perched right here...... we thought that his hind legs were fastened to the wood........ but alas, NOT SO :), so happy to report!
He got up, and voila, stretch, stretch, STRETCH !
Ah, the symbol of China, the Panda..... only thing, I thought they were much fatter. This one was a bit dirty too, AND, he just kept pacing back and forth, reminding me again, I hate zoos.
Ohhhhh, the prettiest picture taken at the zoo !

No comments: