We started this journey many years ago, knowing that our daughter was waiting for us somewhere in China. That journey began in 2004, but after a setback healthwise, we had to pull out, thinking our hopes were dashed forever. Then in late 2005, with renewed purpose and strength we again began the process of our adoption. We were logged into China March 28th, 2006, and were matched with our Dear Daughter, October 13th, 2009. GOTCHA 12/14/09 Forever Ours 12/15/09

Last Saturday's Play Date



I have no idea what Baylon was thinking with that puss on, only know that we walked into our friends house seemingly healthy, and right before my eyes, I witnessed the onset of my girls first cold, (with us). She just started getting this runny nose, and I'm like O.M.G., I hope they don't think I brought her here knowing this..... it was awful, and everything proceeded to go downhill from there. It's currently Wednesday night..... 5 days later, and not only did Baylon go down for the count, I caught that damn cold, and I swear this was THE WORST COLD OF MY LIFE......... I blame it all on The Little Gym...... and ya know what, we're on the mend, and tomorrow, we're going back to the scene of the crime..... what am I thinkin'

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hope she is feeling better soon...