We started this journey many years ago, knowing that our daughter was waiting for us somewhere in China. That journey began in 2004, but after a setback healthwise, we had to pull out, thinking our hopes were dashed forever. Then in late 2005, with renewed purpose and strength we again began the process of our adoption. We were logged into China March 28th, 2006, and were matched with our Dear Daughter, October 13th, 2009. GOTCHA 12/14/09 Forever Ours 12/15/09

January 14th, ONE MONTH GOTCHA-VERSARY

One Month GOTCHA-versaryIt's hard to imagine that Baylon was only placed in my arms one month ago today..... we celebrated by enrolling in a Mommy and Me type of class at our little gym. Baylon was a total social butterfly, and out of respect for the other parents I won't post any pics that have other children in it...... I'll ask them next time if they mind, and we'll go from there.
We'll be celebrating tonight with Chinese food and Dave's parents.................. more pics to follow !

1 comment:

Waiting For Ling-Ling said...

She's so pretty-my husband and I are getting ready to leave next Tuesday. We are packing, packing, and packing some more! I cannot wait to see my Lily-Happy "gotcha day" !

Lourdes