We started this journey many years ago, knowing that our daughter was waiting for us somewhere in China. That journey began in 2004, but after a setback healthwise, we had to pull out, thinking our hopes were dashed forever. Then in late 2005, with renewed purpose and strength we again began the process of our adoption. We were logged into China March 28th, 2006, and were matched with our Dear Daughter, October 13th, 2009. GOTCHA 12/14/09 Forever Ours 12/15/09

January 18th..... "15 MONTHS OLD" WOWEEEEE

Yesterday on Baylon's 15 month B'day...... we headed off to the Broadway Mall in Hicksville for a playdate with some other FCC Children. It was our formal introduction, having missed the big celebration on Sunday. Mom had two days of high temperature, so she had to take it easy. It was actually the first sleep that she had since I arrived, as Dad completely took over. I'm also actually falling into a nice schedule, and instead of waking up every 20 to 30 minutes, I'm sleeping almost two hours at a clip through the night, giving everyone much needed rest.

This is me looking at myself in one of those "fun house" type of mirrors....

We wore this outfit specifically to show Vicky and Emily, they chose this outfit for Baylon, and gave it as a Shower Gift, among some other things..... it's one of our favorites, and so, we wore it again this day to show them..... as they were there :)




We had to really disinfect after touching all of those surfaces....
Okay Mom, you stay right there, I'm off to check out my peeps !!
This is me over the weekend........ and what I wore to Saturday morning brunch with Vicky, Tracy and baby Victoria, right before Mom got ill with her fever........! Ain't I somethin??

And finally, Timothy is finally right here at home where he belongs. I actually got to touch his tail this morning............. what next ?????

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Gorgeous photos... and what a gorgeous bird... sorry but I know a nice Aussie bird when I see one :) I even have my own 'Aussie bird'... a Cockatiel named Barack... oh, he is like a child :)