We started this journey many years ago, knowing that our daughter was waiting for us somewhere in China. That journey began in 2004, but after a setback healthwise, we had to pull out, thinking our hopes were dashed forever. Then in late 2005, with renewed purpose and strength we again began the process of our adoption. We were logged into China March 28th, 2006, and were matched with our Dear Daughter, October 13th, 2009. GOTCHA 12/14/09 Forever Ours 12/15/09

October 7th - "Were's My Baby"!!!!!!!

We'll it's been a while since I started this blog, and virtually haven't much mentioned the center of it all. There IS a baby, perhaps two, that have all encompassed my thoughts, pervaded the very essence of my soul for what now seems like years. It has been so discouraging to fathom, and due to that, I've barely mentioned babies at all.



If I could express every emotion that I've ever felt in this short blurb of my blog, well that would be something. Truth be told, there is never a moment, never a breath that I take, that doesn't encompass the fact that I, we, are a family. Everything that ever was, or ever will be, is here before me. I know our family exists, I just can't forsee the point of it taking the years that it's taking.



I received an email today from a new friend that I met through this process. Granted her lid is way behind of mine, but she mentioned that she doesn't read the boards....... well that's really paraphrasing, but my interpretation of what she said is that she doesn't read the boards because of all of the wining........... and the whining part is a quote .WELL, WAS THERE EVER A BETTER REASON!!!!! anyway, I've been one of the whiners....... WHERE THE F.... is my baby!!!!!



Signing off for now............... disgruntled future Mom ...

No comments: