We started this journey many years ago, knowing that our daughter was waiting for us somewhere in China. That journey began in 2004, but after a setback healthwise, we had to pull out, thinking our hopes were dashed forever. Then in late 2005, with renewed purpose and strength we again began the process of our adoption. We were logged into China March 28th, 2006, and were matched with our Dear Daughter, October 13th, 2009. GOTCHA 12/14/09 Forever Ours 12/15/09

Faith & Steve Tie The Knot 9/30/07 Sunday

The girls get together to celebrate Faith's retirement, and bridal shower..... sushi anyone????, ummmmn...... SAKI............. of course, I totally overindulged........... there I am second from the left....... all of us worked at Skippers in Northport, at one time or other..... Faith, in beige, in the middle took the plunge and retired after what 20 years I think......... doesn't she look happy???
Well, this is how it started, we made some bows and decorations, and then got a little crazy....

There's my Chelsea........ my Briard "wanna-be". One day I was busy making bows downstairs only to find her upstairs, making her own bows...... ribbons all over the place.... she's such a girlie girl..........
Faith & Steve getting ready to say their Nuptuals..................



Clink, Clink,Clink...................... Dave & I made up a Margaritaville Banner, as Faith & Steve are Buffett fans, (us too).
Susan and I made the bows and decorated the Gazebo in the Northport Town Park, they were married by the Mayor of our Town........ don't know the two sitting on the steps, they were there when we went to take the bows down........
Susan on the left, our glorious bride Faith in the middle, and me on the right!!!!
Well, I think it is safe to say that my dear friend Faith wasn't sure when the day would come, that she and Steve would take the plunge, BUT, it did, and the weather, and every planet and element in this life aligned and cooperated this day. The weather was incredible, the ceremony lovely and the Celebratory Brunch absolutely fantastic. They are one terrific couple.......... may they celebrate many, many wonderful years together.

We had tons of fun creating the bows and Dave the banner..... I helped by sticking my two cents in as I always do.......... HAPPY WEDDING DAY FAYEZEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: