We started this journey many years ago, knowing that our daughter was waiting for us somewhere in China. That journey began in 2004, but after a setback healthwise, we had to pull out, thinking our hopes were dashed forever. Then in late 2005, with renewed purpose and strength we again began the process of our adoption. We were logged into China March 28th, 2006, and were matched with our Dear Daughter, October 13th, 2009. GOTCHA 12/14/09 Forever Ours 12/15/09

October 30th, 2007 Trying to get puppy pregnant!!!

It's been such a long and difficult road, waiting on this paper pregnancy, BUT, with that many things there have been blessings, like my Chelsea.. my 7 1/2 month old Wheatable Mixture Mutt, and now, with the ever increasing wait for our baby, maybe it's time to expand our family with our Forever Briard. You might remember the Briard from Married With Children....... "Buck", and then there was the Briard that was in My Three Sons....... well here's how they look at just one week old. !Just got off of the phone with the breeder, and one of these boys is mine. I HAVE A SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to drive to visit with them on Tuesday, hopefully, have to figure out the details........ will get more pictures up on the site as soon as I know............. too excited to contain myself, as I've been waiting for this pup for a long time.

Tomorrow, Miss Chelsea starts Advance Beginner classes.......... she went hiking in the woods today, and it was tick city........ my little Princess will be a big Sister, and her older Sister, well, at 15, she really could be the Great Grandma, but Kirby will be a big Sister as well.

Anyway, will post plenty of pic's in the days to come.......... this is what gets me through the wait.

No comments: