We started this journey many years ago, knowing that our daughter was waiting for us somewhere in China. That journey began in 2004, but after a setback healthwise, we had to pull out, thinking our hopes were dashed forever. Then in late 2005, with renewed purpose and strength we again began the process of our adoption. We were logged into China March 28th, 2006, and were matched with our Dear Daughter, October 13th, 2009. GOTCHA 12/14/09 Forever Ours 12/15/09

November 19, 2009 It's a Beeee U T Full Day

The sun is shining after a wet dose of Mother Nature.... so much so, that I'm not sure that one of our skylights didn't leak..... we had just had the moldings changed, so maybe something shook loose..... add that to the project.

KIRBY is FINE........ sooooooooooo excited. She's snoring as I type right now. She slept soundly through the night, AND, she is on the mend.

Tomorrow is my "NOT" SURPRISE SHOWER..... so, have some things to do for myself today. I want a new perfume. I used to only use one fragrance. Somehow it just worked well with my body chemistry..... EVERYONE would always comment on how lovely the fragrance was, and what was it. Well, it was Michael, and I can no longer find this anywhere. I have however, come across a few fragrances that I sorta like, but haven't purchased. They were in an Ultima store, so I think Shelley deserves a treat today, and that might have to be one of them. Oh, Shelley deserves, MANY treats today, hehehe.

Starting the day with a joyous smile on my face, and sending kudos to our Hero Dave for saving Kirby's life, and prayers to my Mom for a safe journey.

No comments: