We started this journey many years ago, knowing that our daughter was waiting for us somewhere in China. That journey began in 2004, but after a setback healthwise, we had to pull out, thinking our hopes were dashed forever. Then in late 2005, with renewed purpose and strength we again began the process of our adoption. We were logged into China March 28th, 2006, and were matched with our Dear Daughter, October 13th, 2009. GOTCHA 12/14/09 Forever Ours 12/15/09

November 14, 2009 AGAIN WE WAIT!!


Dear Baylon.......

I look in your eyes, and wonder what you're thinking.....
I look at your lips and can't wait to see your first smile.......
I wish I can hold you and comfort you, tickle you, and hear your first laughter....
I can't wait to bring dimension to this one dimensional picture.....

You light up my heart and my World has become a better
place.
I can feel you, and smell your sweet fragrance........half-way across the globe.

The clock it ticking, each day brings us closer to you...... and that day will be our most joyous miracle.

Mommy and Daddy love you and we are forever grateful to your parents for having the courage and strength to give you a better life......... no one on this planet will give you the life and love that Dave and I will...... you are my shining star, and we are forever blessed!!

No comments: