We started this journey many years ago, knowing that our daughter was waiting for us somewhere in China. That journey began in 2004, but after a setback healthwise, we had to pull out, thinking our hopes were dashed forever. Then in late 2005, with renewed purpose and strength we again began the process of our adoption. We were logged into China March 28th, 2006, and were matched with our Dear Daughter, October 13th, 2009. GOTCHA 12/14/09 Forever Ours 12/15/09

Back to the Hospital we go..........


I've been taking care of my Dad who's been having a tough time since his colon cancer surgery on August 2nd....... we had another emergency visit to the ER, and they had to admit him and do emergency surgery to rectify an infection that had previously developed and that has been treated by the Visiting Nurse Service.


My Dad has always been a fighter, but recently seems to be having a tough time mustering up the strength to fight. It saddens me, that he has spent the last six weeks in pain, thinking that each medical intervention would be the magic bullit to alleviate his pain............ my Dad is a tough cookie......... often a pain in the ass, and often abrasive and overbearing, BUT, he's my Dad, and I love him to pieces.


Once stood a strapping young good looking talented singer, and brillant man. I hope that he will heal and gain the strength, and will to bless us with his singing, and brillance again.

No comments: