We started this journey many years ago, knowing that our daughter was waiting for us somewhere in China. That journey began in 2004, but after a setback healthwise, we had to pull out, thinking our hopes were dashed forever. Then in late 2005, with renewed purpose and strength we again began the process of our adoption. We were logged into China March 28th, 2006, and were matched with our Dear Daughter, October 13th, 2009. GOTCHA 12/14/09 Forever Ours 12/15/09

Where's Toodles????.................... "OH TOODLES"........................

Okay Pirate, the coast is clear....you go that way, and I'll go this way, Mommy can't be in two places at once....... on your mark..., get set........., GO !!!!!!
Now,I've been lookin' at this menagerie' from the crib for weeks now, so lets see, I know these fishies come apart, but how......................?
Ahhh, I think I need some tools...... "Oh Toodles, oh TOOOOODLES",
Wow.............. I just knew that was a gimic..... let me think, who's in charge around here!!!!!
Let's see......... hmmmmmn, what to do......................who can help me ?
Mickey, now I've been watching you religously, every morning, but you disappointed me too know end just now....... where's TOODLES !!!!!!!
So friggin' frustrating...............................................
Listen you.......... wait, let me get closer ....................
This is just so exhausting.....

What would Pirate do?????, he can do anything....................
You just wait Mickey, when my big brodda gets back, you're in trouble.......

Where is he?????............. you just wait bub, I'm outta here.........
See, my reinforcements arrived......... oh Pirate, I know Mickey's one of the good guys, but every day, when he needs tools, he just simply yells "Toodles", and the tools arrive..... gee, maybe Mickey doesn't speak baby or Briard for that matter.
Pirate, I hear Mama, scram....... act natural...................
Good job..... she'll never suspect a thing !!!!!!!!!!


No comments: