We started this journey many years ago, knowing that our daughter was waiting for us somewhere in China. That journey began in 2004, but after a setback healthwise, we had to pull out, thinking our hopes were dashed forever. Then in late 2005, with renewed purpose and strength we again began the process of our adoption. We were logged into China March 28th, 2006, and were matched with our Dear Daughter, October 13th, 2009. GOTCHA 12/14/09 Forever Ours 12/15/09

2/6/10 Nanny's & Poff's visit

Nanny came to spend time with me today...... I think I'll play hard to get for a whee bit longer, maybe I can keep this stuff up for a bit, squeak out a bit of extra hugs, and kisses....... Poppy was there two, and we played some ball. Yeah, I can get used to extra hugs and kisses.....hmmmmn, yup, this is good, I hear they are comin' back next week. Can't wait, ahhhh, but I have to remember, they don't call me Ole' Stoneface for nothin', I've got a reputation to upkeep !


No comments: