We started this journey many years ago, knowing that our daughter was waiting for us somewhere in China. That journey began in 2004, but after a setback healthwise, we had to pull out, thinking our hopes were dashed forever. Then in late 2005, with renewed purpose and strength we again began the process of our adoption. We were logged into China March 28th, 2006, and were matched with our Dear Daughter, October 13th, 2009. GOTCHA 12/14/09 Forever Ours 12/15/09

HAH, HA HA HA ! I'm LOOSING MY MIND !


Me and Dave, too funny........ Last night, Dave and I dressed up for a Halloween Party.
We haven't partaken in this type of festivity, since my Sister got married 5 years ago on Halloween, and we dressed for the occasion. So here we are, totally celebrating ever since we received our amazing referral, for our most precious baby Baylon. So much so, that I can't keep track of important details. Dave was wonderful...... we both made impromptu costumes. Well, we both dress, get in the car and head over to the party. When we started to pull in the driveway, Dave hesitated as there were only two cars there. Uh Oh, he pulls out and starts off down the road, as I call my friend to clarify the details of the event, like duh, THE DATE ???? Well, I didn't let on that we were down the road, but I couldn't help stifling a laugh as I questioned her on the time, and oh yeah it's tomorrow right???? That was as nonchalant as I could possibly be, but I was gagging on silent laughter........ well, that clarified, we started heading home, but I broke into uncontainable belly laughter..... Dave was laughing too, which frankly amazed me.... i might have been mad, myself.... well, not for long, we looked so silly. So, now I can't STOP laughing, not for a minute, as I keep looking at him, and imagining his thoughts as he's looking at me...... well, off I go dialing my phone, and Dave says, "are you calling your sister"? I couldn't stop laughing long enough to get the words out, nearly wetting my pants...... well, she starts laughing at my laughing, and then the squeaking syllables of the story start to emerge...... there it is, she full blown outright does wet her pants.............

So, now we're about to dress and have another go around......... should we tell anyone??? How can I keep a straight face, VBG !

No comments: