We started this journey many years ago, knowing that our daughter was waiting for us somewhere in China. That journey began in 2004, but after a setback healthwise, we had to pull out, thinking our hopes were dashed forever. Then in late 2005, with renewed purpose and strength we again began the process of our adoption. We were logged into China March 28th, 2006, and were matched with our Dear Daughter, October 13th, 2009. GOTCHA 12/14/09 Forever Ours 12/15/09

September 13th, 2009 Kickin' Back


My fur kids just relaxing after a mile walk.... we're in Florida, hubby's in New York...... not used to this humidity and heat. I hear it was in the 60's in New York today.

Oh well..... hoping that Dave and I are in the same State if and when we get that call, VBG !!!







I love you Pirate....... (do you think Baylon will like us???)









"Ain't I just the cutest??"

No comments: