We started this journey many years ago, knowing that our daughter was waiting for us somewhere in China. That journey began in 2004, but after a setback healthwise, we had to pull out, thinking our hopes were dashed forever. Then in late 2005, with renewed purpose and strength we again began the process of our adoption. We were logged into China March 28th, 2006, and were matched with our Dear Daughter, October 13th, 2009. GOTCHA 12/14/09 Forever Ours 12/15/09

watch your volume, I will end up yelling for them.

Well here's my guys at Coindre Hall, an old Gold Coast Estate that to date still has managed to evade getting a fenced in doggie run. We want to keep it an open dog run, but the surrounding neighbors seem to find fault with it.

Pirate is scheduled for his first dog show ever. He'll be at the Riverhead Dog Show in July, AND, if he manages to go around the ring without trying to tackle me, or rip my clothes off, we then get to the next hurdle, me not falling on my face.

We shall see..... :)

No comments: